Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sleep is Overrated

I think today is a good day for a post :)
Last night was day 4 of "Stiletto" with Hesperidian Productions... what an amazing group of people!!  We worked from 5pm until 5am this morning and it went great!  This film has so many talented people coming together and I cannot wait to see everything unfold.  It truly will be an unbelievable film.  Such amazing artists in every category of this production, you will be in awe ;)
I have a full-filled day, drove home by 6am and then I was off to another eventful day.  I will have about 2 1/2 hours this afternoon for a slight 'break', then back to another 5pm - 5am allll nighter ... and I CAN'T WAIT :)
So for the next few moments, I will down some coffee and try to keep my eyes open.


No comments:

Post a Comment