Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Birthday Wishes & Fortunate Dreams


I am fortunate to say that I had today off to celebrate my Birthday, but even more lucky to say that tomorrow it all starts back up again!  I can't get enough of all the fabulous people I meet on a daily basis, and I am so grateful for every encounter that comes my way.
This weekend I had the pleasure of doing makeup and hair for a beautiful bride and her two lovely daughters.  Beth was one of the kindest people I have ever met and I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to meet her.  Her and her fiance were beautiful and made such a perfect fit... what an incredible family!

I then had the opportunity to be around a girl with such a fun spirit.  She is from Poland, and she was so happy to take some time out of her trip to get pampered and all dolled up for her first photo shoot!  I enjoyed meeting her and spending time making her look and feel beautiful!
On Sunday I enjoyed working for Jenny Taylor Boudoirs with four stunning women!  Each was unique and BEAUTIFUL in their own way and it was an absolute pleasure to meet all of them.
I also got to help out a beautiful young girl with the start of her modeling career at Cantigny Park.  Time Stand Still Studio was phenomenal as usual; with an ability to capture such beauty ... remarkable.  I can't wait to see where Jacki takes herself as she continues to explore the different avenues of modeling.

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes, I am truly grateful to have such an amazing family, wonderful friends, and hundreds of acquaintances and supporters of my work.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment