Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Beginning of The Future

I had the pleasure of working with the beautiful Caroline a while back & wanted to share my experience :)  This was one of the first weddings that I had ever done, and it was such a great experience! I could not have asked for a better way to start out in the wedding industry!  The day went so smoothly, everything just fell into place ...


Caroline had 4 sisters who were all standing up in her wedding and I loved that they were all so close.  From their 8 o'clock start time all the way to the very end, they were all there to support and help out the bride in any way they could.   What an amazing group of girls!


I am so fortunate to have had the opportunity to do hair and makeup for Caroline's wedding.  Best of luck to the happy couple :)  
All photos copyright Renny Rhanor.  


No comments:

Post a Comment